In an area as vulnerable to hurricanes as the state of Florida, especially the city of Hialeah, it is important to prepare your home. CGI Windows & Doors has been a leader in providing homeowners with quality hurricane impact-resistant windows and doors throughout the years.
CGI’s high-performance hurricane impact windows and doors are available at cost-effective pricing for both new construction and replacement projects. CGI utilizes advanced engineering standards while delivering your home strength, style, and security.
Why Do You Need Impact Windows in Hialeah?
Hialeah is one of the most southern cities in Miami-Dade County, located on the east coast of Florida. Florida is one of the main states in North America that gets pummeled time and time again by these natural disasters. The Colorado University Meteorology Project team predicts 18 named storms in 2021 alone. Due to the location of Hialeah, many storms forming in the Atlantic Ocean cause some kind of damage to this coastal city.
For this reason, the search topic for CGI windows in Hialeah has increased by 90% in September. One of the reasons this may be the case is because of the recent hurricane that devastated the state of Louisiana, Hurricane Ida.
Benefits of CGI Impact Windows
Below are the six main benefits when adding impact windows to your Hialeah home.
- Hurricane Protection– CGI impact windows are made to withstand extreme hurricane-force winds. Thus, creating a seal against water and air. CGI impact windows keep your Hialeah home secure by supporting the window structure.
- Burglar Resistant– CGI impact windows are constructed with strong materials to make sure your home is safe from burglars. Impact-resistant glass windows are shatterproof and virtually unbreakable. Instead of spending money on a security system, install impact windows.
- Energy Savings– Impact windows can help you save money on your energy bill, shaving between 20 to 30% off your monthly bill. The reason being that these windows provide better insulation than standard windows. Keeping the blazing heat from the South Florida sun out of your home.
- Insurance Savings– Installing impact windows can help you save money on your homeowner’s insurance. Depending on your insurance company, they may offer discounts for customers who install impact-resistant glass in their homes.
- Noise Reduction– Enjoy peace and quiet from outside noises when installing CGI impact windows to your home.
- Increase Property Value– No matter the style of your home, CGI impact windows not only add security but beauty to any home. Thus, increasing the value of your home.
Get a Quote with LockTight Windows & Doors
If you are ready to add security and value to your home contact LockTight Windows and Doors for a quote. We have well over 50 years of experience in project design and installation of Hurricane Impact Windows & Doors in South Florida. Our mission is to help you choose the right products to protect your homes and families, at the most competitive prices.
If you are in the Hialeah area and are looking to add CGI impact windows to your home or business, LockTight is ready to help.